Summer Programs & LocationsSummer Financial AidSummer Calendar & DeadlinesSummer Application Procedures
SUMMER 2013 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- Contact the faculty leader and review program information to learn more about the program & prerequisites.
- Search for your program and Complete the Forms.
- Upon verifying that you meet the qualifications for study abroad (2.8 GPA, no disciplinary holds), the Center for International Studies will email you a permit to enroll. The verification process may take up to two weeks.
- Take the Permit to Financial Services (Sadler 2011) to pay a $500 non-refundable deposit by cash, check, or credit card (not by send-home). Financial Services will stamp your permit as PAID.
- Take the stamped permit to the Registrar’s Office (Sadler 1006) to enroll in your course(s). The Registrar’s office will sign and date your permit when you have enrolled. This confirms your official enrollment in the program. (Please note, you will have 5 days to pay the deposit and enroll after your permit is issued. After 5 days, your permit will expire and you will lose your spot).
Click here to see programs and locations.